Under the guidance of a Certified Professional Coach
, you will gain the skills to uncover the sources of your wellness concerns. By following a customized process, you will explore your personal motivations, create short- and long-term goals, and develop a plan of action for your particular needs.
Our services include:
- Self-assessment exercises
- Yoga and meditation relaxation techniques
- Guidance in interpersonal relationships
- Weight loss recommendations
- Home and workspace organization
Your health is multi-faceted, which is why I practice a holistic approach to your wellness.
You can expect:
- A safe, supportive, positive environment
- Expertise in overall health: balance, clarity, and happiness
- Knowledge of nutrition and how it impacts the mind-body connection
- Self-assessments that promote awareness, modify behaviors or beliefs, and generate plans for success
- Customized resources that reflect your wants and needs
- How do I begin?
Click HERE to share your name and e-mail address. Your privacy is important to us; we will never share your information with any third parties.We will contact you to schedule your FREE Wellness Consultation at your earliest convenience. One free consultation per person. Initial 30-minute Wellness Consultation is 100% FREE: no purchase necessary.
- I’m excited to start! How do I become an official client?
When you are ready to begin, the client agreement contract documents will be sent to your email address. A signed contract with prepayment is required before the first coaching session.Working one-on-one with your coach, you’ll prepare for self-assessments, exercises, workshops, and more on your journey to health and happiness!
- How long will my journey take?
Per the International Coach Federation (ICF):
the length of a coaching partnership varies depending on the individual’s or team’s needs and preferences. For certain types of focused coaching, three to six months of working may work. For other types of coaching, people may find it beneficial to work with a coach for a longer period. Factors that may impact the length of time include: the types of goals, the ways individuals or teams prefer to work, the frequency of coaching meetings and financial resources available to support coaching.